Aiming to give your Hinckley SEO efforts some rocket fuel?
Looking to increase website traffic for your business in Hinckley or Nuneaton areas?
Then keep reading –
Get more business via your website. Efficient online marketing to benefit your Hinckley SEO or Nuneaton SEO strategies, with specific emphasis on Google My Business (GMB). Utilise digital marketing to enhance your web presence.
46% of all searches on Google are local..
The relatively new ‘Google Local Pack’ and ever increasing prevelance of local SEO is not something to take lightly. Done well it can rapidly increase the visitors to your website and make a business. Done badly and you will miss out on a potentially large amount of valuable, targeted traffic and break a business.
You may already advertise in local papers and publications such as the Hinckley Times and be looking to add to your marketing mix with some online marketing exposure.
Perhaps you don’t advertise your services in Hinckley at all or focus your efforts on the surrounding Leicestershire areas such as Earl Shilton, Nuneaton, Market Bosworth or Atherstone for instance.
Whatever your current digital marketing position is for promoting your goods and services, a small busines website with a strong local online presence, supported by effective search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies, can be a powerful combination to gain more customers.
Local Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in Hinckley and Nuneaton
So you are probably wondering:
How to get a website to the top of Google My Business?
There is no guaranteed way of becoming number one on Google local pack. However, there are several ways to increase your online exposure and therefore your chances of getting to the top by ensuring the following:
- You have listed and verified your business on Google My Business (GMB)
- Your business has a physical address for where you are trying to rank
- You have filled out all of your details correctly
- Entered the correct name, address and postcode (NAP) for your business
- Kept your NAP consistent with other listings and directories on the internet
- Added in your business hours both in Google My Business and anywhere else such as Yelp, Thomson Local, 192 etc
- Have not set up multiple virtual offices to give an illusion of size, whilst having no physical presence
- Listed your other staffed (physical) locations as separate Google My Business listings
- Gained reviews! Although debatable on whether this hugely affects local ranking, it can’t hurt and recent surveys suggest that the majority of customers will write a review if one is requested
By doing this, you provide Google with solid information about your website, which can help give you a solid ranking in Google Local and also Google Maps. This helps potential customers find you when they search for your business in the Hinckley and Nuneaton area.
Get In Touch!
We only use ‘white hat’ search engine optimisation, meaning that no dirty tricks are employed to give artificial gains to your website.
Our strategies are for long-term performance and aim to convert visitors as opposed to just gain huge number of disinterested users in a short time frame.
Fancy engaging with a transparent seo company in Leicestershire to help optimise your website in the Nuneaton/Hinckley area? You may also be based in:
- Stoney Stanton
- Stoke Golding
Or do you require wider coverage such as regional and national search engine optimisation (SEO)?
Feel free to get in touch now, just fill in the very short form below. We can arrange a short and informal call to discuss your requirements and give you a simple and clear quotation.